No More Masks #NOMASKS

For Our Rights Forums News & Community No More Masks #NOMASKS

No More Masks #NOMASKS

• Misty
      Keymaster
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 0

Research by Dr. Jim Meehan clearly explains why masks are not beneficial, and even harmful. This is not opinion, this is analysis of medical studies and critical information. Please take the time to read it.

https://www.meehanmd.com/blog/2020-06-12-healthy-people-should-not-wear-face-masks/?fbclid=IwAR3vDPLW8CgHsmu_Ga-hA56xgqVqRDAYRyPvZAYFgi7HuRnXXYexrOwmPqE

Excerpt:

“Introduction

During the COVID-19 pandemic, public health experts began telling us to follow a number of disease mitigation strategies that sounded reasonably scientific, but actually had little or no support in the scientific literature.

Renowned neurosurgeon, Russell Blaylock, MD had this to say about the science of masks: As for the scientific support for the use of face mask, a recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.”[R] Keep in mind, no studies have been done to demonstrate that either a cloth mask or the N95 mask has any effect on transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Any recommendations, therefore, have to be based on studies of influenza virus transmission. The fact is, there is no conclusive evidence of their efficiency in controlling flu virus transmission. – Russell Blaylock, MD

You can read Dr. Blaylock’s brilliant discussion of this matter at the end of this paper or at this link:

Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by Misty.
    • Francesca A Woolger
      Participant
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

<h5><span style=”color: #0000ff;”>As David Icke says, we just need to have a group of us walk into whichever store, one of the big ones like Safeway without masks.   What are they going to do?   Nothing.   The police WILL NOT arrest you for not wearing a mask – it’s the store’s decision.   </span></h5>
      <h5><span style=”color: #0000ff;”>So who wants to do that?   Foodland in Princeville, Safeway in Kapa’a.   Everyone is FED UP WITH WEARING THEM.   Safeways in other states are not making people wear masks.   Just the DEM controlled states.   </span></h5>

• Levana Lomma
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3

I’m working on doing a NO MASK day! July 26th is my birthday so I’m going to ask all my friends to participate. We all take off our masks and go out into public that day!! I’ll keep you posted

• Ty
      Participant
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

I suppose lawsuits against nazi employees working for these mask enforcing stores needs to be done or at least make these employees stop by realizing that they are leaving themselves open to lawsuits. If your employer wants you to do illegal activities you need to say ” no, that’s illegal. ”  Possibly a day of walking into these stores and record being discriminated against, with a group, and inform the employee of their error, then let management know that their employee and they can be sued as well for discrimination, not just the corporation.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.